RUPERT ANNUAL 1939 - THE ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1939
Good condition. The 4th Rupert annual. Pictorial boards, red cloth spine. Front cover shows Rupert and Beppo flying a kite. Red/black illustrations throughout. 125 pages.
Covers are grubby and edge worn, spine grubby and bumped. Name in belongs to box has been erased. There are margin tears and cracked hinges throughout but the binding is still tight. Feels like the front joint has possibly been glue repaired(?). Foxing and grubby marks to contents. Still a decent copy of an early Rupert annual.
Stock no. 1315776
Located at: Rose's Books, Hay-on-Wye
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Adventures in the Snow
- Rupert and the Jack-In-The-Box
- Rupert's Bonfire
- Rupert and the Strange Airman
- Rupert and the Half-Crowns
- Rupert and the Courier Bird
- Rupert and the Goblin Cobbler
- Rupert, Beppo and the Kite