RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Very good condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Spine slightly cocked. Corners worn. Small foxspots to boards. Spine browned and has a 1" split to top rear edge. Small patch of surface paper loss to front board just above the 'RT' of 'Rupert'. Name in belongs to box. NOT price-cut. Closed repaired tear to lower margin of page 63 (very neat and no loss). Rupert's Garden Puzzle faintly completed. Contents are clean.
Stock no. 1109456
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle