RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Almost very good condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners; some chipping and surface paper damage to covers, which also has foxing. NOT price-cut. Belongs to box is clean. Foxing to endpapers and outer page edges. A few margin marks, but contents are still very good - illustrations are lovely and bright.
Stock no. 2129853
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle