RUPERT ANNUAL 1960
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1960
Fair condition. Glazed boards. Front cover shows Rupert with lantern, pulling a large sledge of holly. Magic painting pages. 115 pages. No facsimile produced for this year.
Top 1-2" of spine are MISSING. Rest of spine has varying amounts of splitting to both sides. Corners are bumped with wear. Belongs to box has name erased. NOT price-cut. Grubby marks. Some doodles in places (e.g. front endpaper), some crayoning in, crayon also to Magic Paintings - which are DONE. Some creasing to pages and grubby marks. This is a WORKING copy ONLY!
Stock no. 2135126
- Categorised in:
- RUPERT ANNUAL PRE1970
- RUPERT ANNUAL
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Christmas-Tree Game
- Rupert and the Crystal
- Puzzle - Find Rupert's Chums
- How to Make Rupert's Paper Donkey
- Rupert and Morwenna
- Puzzle - Solve the Jumbled Names
- Rupert and Ozzie
- Puzzle - Guess the Sports and Games
- Rupert's Magic Painting Pictures
- How to Frame the Magic Paintings
- Rupert's Picture-book Crossword
- Rupert and the Diamond Leaf
- Puzzle - Which Things Begin with 'T'?
- Solutions to Puzzles