RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. A few light scratches to rear cover. Price-cut. Belongs to box clean. Magic paintings and dot-to-dot also NOT done. A couple of black spots to one of magic paintings, assume printing problem. A nice copy.
Stock no. 1506114
Located at: Rose's Books, Hay-on-Wye
We have 5 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken