ENID BLYTON'S MAGAZINE ANNUAL No. 3
by Enid Blyton
Published by Evans Brothers Limited. 1st. 1956
Almost very good condition in a almost very good dustwrapper. Red boards, gilt titles. Two-tone and b/w illustrations. 141pp. 8 x 5 inches. 1st story is "Five - and a Half-Term Adventure! A Tale of the Famous Five".
Top of spine badly bumped. Bottom of spine and corners a little bumped. Slight browning to endpapers. Erased name with some surface paper damage to title page. Maze and final puzzle completed. Crossword almost completed in ink. Picture to paint has been coloured in. Text block edge a little dusty. Pictorial dustwrapper is a little edge worn with a few small tears. A little surface paper damage to rear panel. Wrapper is slightly browned to verso.
Stock no. 1403361
We have 2 other versions of this book in stock.
- Five - and a Half-Term Adventure! A Tale of the Famous Five
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 1
- Hunt the Flower!
- Amelia Jane and the Keys
- Pink-Whistle Gives A Helping Hand
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 2
- Brer Fox Is Not The Clever One!
- Safety First!
- Make a "Dry" Garden
- Our Own Theatre
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 3
- Things Always Happen to you two
- About Our Clubs
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 4
- A Tortoise for a Pet
- Mr. Twiddle's Burglar
- If you have a pet dog
- Donald is Very Busy
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 5
- An Afternoon with the Secret Seven
- Running a Club
- Do Be Careful, Noddy! - 6
- The Amazing Maze of Mr. Mole