MY FAIRYLAND A CHILD'S OWN VISIONS
by Fiona Malcolm
Illustrated by Florence Mary Anderson
Published by George G. Harrap & Company. 1st. 1916
Very good condition. Blue cloth spine, grey boards. 4 mounted colour plates, including 2 of fairies. 84 pages.
Spine and corners bumped and worn, covers just a little grubby. Endpapers lightly browned, some foxing to contents.
Stock no. 1314790
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
- How Fairyland Came to Earth
- Princess Laughing-Heart
- Princess Silverbell or The Gnomes of the Black Forest
- Flower o-the-Moon
- The Lady of the Silver Branch
- Iola, the Miller's Daughter
- Princess Iris
- The Fairies of Ferny Dill