THE BIG BOOK FOR GIRLS
Good condition. Pictorial boards and spine. Front shows a girl on the river. First story is "Judy and the Treasure" by Agnes Frome. Colour plates and b/w illustrations.
Bumping and wear to spine, corners and cover edges. Stain to top inch of spine, top edge of text block and small area alongside on rear cover. Other light stains to spine, rear cover rubbed. Rear joint broken but webbing is holding firmly in place, a few hinges cracked but binding is firm. Ink name and address to front endpaper, a little transfer of ink to pastedown opposite. Light browning and a little foxing.
Stock no. 1507689
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Judy and the Treasure - Agnes Frome
- New Year's Night - Christine Chaundler
- Where Evening Joins Dawn - Hon. Mrs. Victor Bruce
- On the Road to Bemerton - Marjorie Bowen
- Giff of the High Hand - Flora Forster
- The Knight Errant - Eileen Wright
- Bobbit's Chair - E.E. Cowper
- Our Jingle Jaunt - Lilian Quiller-Couch
- The Relief of Fox Lake - C. Bernard Rutley
- The Family Tradition - Shirley Grey
- A Garden is a Quiet Place - Thora Stowell
- The Light Over El Gigante - Helen Katherine Broughall
- Margot the Romantic - Roberta Mansfield
- Springtime in Morocco - Thora Stowell
- 'Anne Merilyan, Leader - Grace Mary Golden
- The Magic Necklace - Margaret Baker