Illustrated by Thomas Henry
Published by George Newnes Ltd.. 1938
Very good condition in a very good dustwrapper. Red cloth, black title to spine. B/w illustrations. 256 pages.
Light wear to cover edges. Spine a little cocked. Foxing to endpapers and outer page edges. Wrapper is edge-torn and chipped, with minimal loss; some repairs to verso; erased tick marks to rear panel.
Stock no. 2109199
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- He Who Fights
- What's In A Name?
- Agnes Matilda Comes To Stay
- A Question Of Exchange
- Aunt Florence And The Green Woodpecker
- William And The Ebony Hair-Brush
- Aunt Louie's Birthday Present
- William And The Dentist
- The Holewood Bequest
- William And The Old Man In The Fog