TALES OF MAKE-BELIEVE
Illustrated by Harry Toothill
Published by J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd.. 1st. 1960
Slightly better than very good condition. Beige/black illustrated cloth with red titles. Matching illustrated endpapers. 4 full page colour illustrations. 20 b/w textual illustrations. 10 tales by various authors edited by Green. 235 pages. Part of The Children's Illustrated Classics series.
Minimal wear to spine and corners, bump to top of spine. Some light foxing, mainly to top edge of text block. Contents clean.
Stock no. 1506454
- Captain Boldheart (Charles Dickens)
- Paleface and Redskin (F. Anstey)
- The Six Poor Little Princesses (Mrs. Molesworth)
- Our Exploits at West Poley (Thomas Hardy)
- Pippo and Letty and I (Frances E. Crompton)
- The Schoolboy's Apprentice (E.V. Lucas)
- The Tabu Tale (Rudyard Kipling)
- The Enchanceried House (E. Nesbit)
- Happy-Go-Lucky Henery (Dorothy Canfield)
- The Little Pagan Faun (Patrick R. Chalmers)