RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Almost very good condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
A few very minor marks to covers which are nice and bright. Backstrip complete but 1" and 2" splits to front edge. Rear edge of spine starting to split. Corners lightly rubbed. Front and rear joint weak. Name in belongs to box. NOT price-cut (no price printed in this copy). Maze garden puzzle page completed. Contents bright.
Stock no. 1812697
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle