HANS ANDERSEN'S FAIRY TALES
by Hans Christian Andersen
Illustrated by W. Heath Robinson
Published by Hodder & Stoughton; Boots the Chemists.
Almost very good condition in a good dustwrapper. Published for Boots The Chemist. Large format. Red cloth covers, gilt titles. 16 colour tipped-in plates. Many b/w illustrations. 319 pages. 10 x 7.5".
Some darkening along cover edges. Corners are a bit bumped and worn. Damp staining to rear cover. Some foxing and grubby marks to endpapers, outer page edges and page margins. All plates present. Wrapper is unevenly faded/browned. Large tears and chips; some loss; but most tears are repaired to verso with what appears to be paper tape or vyline.
Stock no. 2127956
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- The Marsh King's Daughter
- The Snow Queen
- Part the first - which treats of the Mirror and its Fragments
- Part the second - A little boy and a little girl
- Part the third - The Enchanted Flower -Garden
- Part the fourth - The Prince and the Princess
- Part the fifth - The Little Robber-Maiden
- Part the sixth - The Lapland woman and the Finland woman
- Part the seventh - Which treats of the Snow Queen's Palace, and of what came to pass therein
- The Little Mermaid
- The Storks
- The Nightingale
- The Wild Swans
- The Real Princess
- The Red Shoes
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- The Swineherd
- The Flying| Trunk
- The Leaping Match
- The Shepherdess and the Chimney-Sweeper
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Naughty Boy