RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Fair condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Backstrip is missing. Corners worn, covers edge rubbed and foxed. Small ink mark to front free-endpaper. Inscription in ink (blue biro) to belongs to page and child's biro writing in belongs to box. Price-cut. Slight margin loss to pages 9-12 (text not affected). Grubby marks to page margins throughout.
Stock no. 1320665
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle