RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Good condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Bottom 2-3 inches of spine are damaged; have been torn off, now reglued. Top 1" of spine is split with some chipping. Chipping and wear along cover edges; some loss. Grubby marks to covers. Inscription in ink to belongs to page (not in Belongs to box). NOT price-cut. Illustrations are lovely and bright! Foxing to outer page edges and some page margins.
Stock no. 2119809
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle